What would lead me to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Certification?
Certified Acceptance and Commitment Therapist
Importance, motivation to do this, the reason behind
You believe in the power of coaching and want to do it with the most advance, new wave psychological construct. You believe that moving forward means making peace with your current reality and letting go. You know that letting go is a difficult but powerful phenomenon. It allows for the expansion of the mind and helps to let in. This sets the stage for generating the will and internal motivation to move forward and commit to forward actions. You want to pursue helping people become unstuck from their outdated personal scripts, scary pictures, painful emotions, and troubling thoughts to move forward towards their goal and live happier, healthier lives.
Who is it for?
Individuals, HR, and non-HR professionals, this is pro bono for mental health practitioners
Take away after the program
- Learn how to promote radical acceptance using Socratic Dialogue
- Learn how to use metaphorical language to reconstruct thinking
- Learn how to create a “Mindful Space” during the therapy session
- Learn how to suspend judgment in favor of deep listening
- Learn diffusion techniques to alter clients perception of their stories
- Learn how to generate willingness and commitment to action
What the program covers?
Master Class on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
How is this done?
- 2 days workshop on ACT Coaching
- 7 online practice labs over a period of 2 months
- 2 one-on-one exclusive coaching sessions
- Create a thought and behavior journal into a case study for reflection